Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Super teensy Daiso haul!

Normally when I visit Daiso, I don't leave without spending a ridiculous amount and coming home with bags of useless (but super cute) stuff. Oops!
I calmed myself down this time and only bought 3 things.
2 blush/highlighter compacts and a keyring mirror. The blush colours I chose we're "Rose" and "pink". There was also an orange coloured one but I didn't think that would suit my skin tone.
For those of you who don't have a Daiso near you or haven't heard of it, it's a Japanese $2 store where every single item is $2.80! Now tell me you wouldn't buy everything there too....
Anyways, here's a photo of the 3 items I bought on Sunday :)



I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you guys can find a Daiso near you! ^_______^

No comments:

Post a Comment