Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Collective haul

So as you may or may not know it was my birthday last week (yay!) and I happened to get a little bit of money :) 
I needed some new skin care products because as usual, everything of mine starts running out at the same time! So here are the products I've bought over the last week.



❤️Riri Hearts M.A.C eyeshadow quad in 'her cocoa' ❤️

❤️ Jurlique herbal recovery night cream ❤️ 
❤️ La Roche Posay effaclar duo ❤️
❤️ M.A.C moisture infusion serum ❤️
❤️ Jurlique moisture replenishing mask ❤️

❤️ Riri hearts M.A.C eyebrow pencil in deep brunette ❤️
❤️ Rimmel scandaleyes kohl in nude ❤️
❤️ Prestige my brow pen ❤️

Have a nice weekend xo

2 comments:

  1. How are you liking the prep and prime? I've been meaning to try to mac one ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do like it!
      It's more of a serum so it's really hyrdrating which I wanted :)

      Delete