Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Products I regret buying




I just want to start this post by pointing out that I'm not saying these are necessarily bad products, just that they didn't work for me. My skin and the things I like are going to probably be different to yours!

Lush 9 to 5 Orchid Oil Cleansing Lotion.
I did try this cleansing lotion quite some time ago and maybe I wasn't using it correctly but it broke me out almost instantly. Not a fan of things that break me out. It does get a +1 for doing a fantastic job at actually removing my makeup, but I'll stick to either the Body Shop cleansing oil or the Josie Maran one I've recently started using.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+.
I'm pretty sure I picked this up when my skin was suuuuper dry about 6 months ago. I was after a saviour and that's not what I found! The reason why I didn't enjoy this product was that it just seemed to sit on the surface of my skin and leaving a film rather than actually soaking in and moisturising it. So for that I regret purchasing this. I would however consider trying the one for normal skin or the gel, as maybe this just wasn't suited to my skin type!

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads.
I bought these on the recommendation of many a beauty youtuber but I was pretty disappointed as I literally noticed no difference after using them. I stopped using them after close to 2 weeks of just no results, so maybe I didn't use them long enough? Either way I regret spending my money on them.

Benefit the Porefessional Agent Zero Shine.
Now this last one was clearly just a stupid mistake on my behalf....and that is just that I honestly never use translucent powder. I admit, I got sucked into the hype and the fantastic marketing efforts of Benefit. For what it is and what it's meant to do however, the product is good. Unfortunately just not something I use.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know down below a product you regret buying and why!

No comments:

Post a Comment