Friday, November 30, 2012

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog!

For my first post on here, I've decided to do a 'What's in my bag' post ^____^

I'm heading on a little holiday to Melbourne tomorrow so this is what is loaded in my bag at the moment...


-Bag from emandsprout on etsy.
-Polaroid camera, deco'd by myself.
-iPad mini and iPhone from Apple.
-Hello Kitty body spray from Coles.
-M.A.C mineralize pressed powder compact.
-Kabuki brush is no name.
-Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs.
-Sunglasses from Diva.
-Hand lotion by MOR.
-Wallet by Urban originals.
-Bunny lip glosses by Tony Moly.

Have a great weekend guys!

Keep kawaii!




3 comments:

  1. Love this post! The bag is so cute * v *
    I have one of those camera's myself, it's really cute how you deco'd it yourself! Nice post, take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Polaroid camera <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how sweet and dainty your style and things are.
    Definitely adore the polaroid camera.
    Love your blog!

    xx
    oyvonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete