Sunday, December 9, 2012

My new Jeffrey Campbells :)
So today I received this awesome parcel from Solestruck!
It actually arrived to my house yesterday but I was at work so I missed the delivery :(
(I definitely wasn't expecting them to arrive on a Sunday though!)

The website I ordered the shoes from Solestruck, has an amazing range of shoes to fit most budgets. This is the second (or third) time I've ordered from them and I have no complaints whatsoever.
I live in Australia and the parcel took about a week to get to me..... and considering they had their massive Black Friday sale, I was pretty impressed to receive them so promptly.
I did scoop these shoes up in their 50% off sale, so all up the 3 pairs of Jeffrey Campbells set me back about $220 AUD. Pretty impressive. Solestruck also offer free international shipping for orders over $199 USD!

Now to the shoes!
-All Jeffrey Campbell-

Lita Spike in Turquoise.
The Lita spike I would recommend if possible ordering a half size down to your normal shoe size. The spikes on these ones combined with the heel makes the shoe pretty heavy and give the feeling it's loose on your foot!


Damsel Spike in Black.
The damsel spikes are a fairly comfy and good fit shoe once you get used to walking in them. The angle of your foot is a bit of a difference to the lita's. I love these ones to dress up a more casual outfit for a nice dinner etc.
Foxy Spike in Pink.
The Foxy's are one of the most comfy heels I have worn to date. I was a bit worried about these ones not fitting because I wouldn't be able to use an innersole as a quick fix, but to my surprise they fit the best out of all! I love everything about these shoes and I'll definitely be investing in some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment