Monday, April 22, 2013

Things I'm loving at the moment!

Hi guys,
I haven't posted in quite a while as I've been caught up in a lot of other things lately!

This post is a few things that I'm really enjoying at the moment!


♥ Circle Lenses! ♥


I have one pair of circle lenses at the moment and I'm already dying for more in different colours.
I'm short sighted so my circle lenses do have a prescription in them, which is the MAIN reason I bought them.
After using them I think I would definitely get them even if I didn't need the prescription in them, I love the way they change your appearance.


♥ Stay Cute Beanie! ♥


This beanie is so adorable, I'd had my eyes on it for a while before buying it. When I first found this beanie it was sold out *cry* but it was too hot here in Australia anyways.
To my delight it came back in stock and I ordered it! The shipping from America was super quick and the quality of the beanie is great! It's super thick and warm and it's started getting chilly where I live so I've already got a bit of use out of it.
You can get this beanie from Tokyo Hardcore.
They also have it in a pink colour which I am super tempted to buy!


♥ Oversized purse! ♥


This is what the inside of my purse/wallet looks like. It has a mirror, pen holder and LOTS of space for cards, notes, coins and I can even fit my phone in there! I always have so many cards for different stores so having an oversized purse is essential for me. Of course I have little coin purses for when I want to use a small handbag too!
My purse is from Kate Hill, they always have a lot of cute oversized purses! 



♥ Headbands! ♥
I'm really loving headbands at the moment, I currently have a full fringe or whatever you'd like to call it  where you're from (bangs?) and I think headbands look adorable with fringes!
I got a similar headband to the one pictured from Colette in Australia, but you can find headbands in pretty much any clothing/accessory store!



♥ Lana Del Rey! ♥



This one's pretty self explanatory I think.
I've been listening to this album a lot lately (I think my boyfriend is ready to kill me), I feel like it relaxes me when I'm a bit stressed though so yeah. That's my excuse!


I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, please let me know if there is anything you'd like me to blog about.

Have a good day!



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like these kinds of posts :) I wish I could help on what to post about but I don't have anything to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your blog via instagram, all things here are SO cute <3

    Julia from http://tresqueentastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete