Sunday, August 11, 2013

New purse/review!

Hey guys!
Today I'm reviewing this super cute phone case/purse I bought from ❤Forever New❤
For those of you who don't know, Forever New is a clothing store in Australia that sells super pretty clothes, accessories and shoes.
Their clothes are a little bit on the expensive side but for the price are generally good quality. 


The reason I made this purchase was that I'm going to a festival (Defqon1) in about a months time and wanted something small that I could take my money and phone in.
When I saw this in store I thought it was perfect but I don't have a job at the moment so didn't buy it *sad face*. I went back maybe two times and when I went back today there was only 2 there so I had to buy it! It was $25 which I thought was pretty reasonable for what it is, I don't have anything like it!
The from of the purse is a mesh type diamanté rectangle, with white fake snakeskin look pleather going around to the back.




This is the most perfect purse/bag for anybody going clubbing, to a festival or just wanting to travel light! The straps are detachable but have sturdy metal clips so they wouldn't just come off.
This is the inside of the bag, and its a really pretty pale gold colour.




As you can see, there's space for an iPhone (5), card slots, a zip, a little spot for a lipstick and another little spot under the card slots to store money. 
The inside of it is good quality and none of it feels like its going to break easily. Te part that holds your phone in didn't look like it was going to hold very well, so I popped my phone in it and shook it about pretty forcefully and my phone didn't budge at al! If it fell out easily it'd be pretty bad to take to a festival.
The spot for lipstick is a bit small, I tried a few different lipsticks and none of them quite fit. Maybe I'll find a nice lip balm to fit in it. That doesn't really bother me anyways because I didn't buy it for that feature a all, although if I had've I'd probably be annoyed with it. 
All in all I really love this purchase! Hopefully I'll get a lot of use of it with the warmer months fast approaching and lots of places to go :)



Hope you guys liked this post! Let me know if you did and if there's any type of post you'd like to see from me :) have a good week! xo

2 comments:

  1. I really love this! I think I'm going to try to find one for myself. ꒰⌯͒•·̫•⌯͒꒱

    I hope to read more from you soon!
    sweetaesthetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete